In this age of information, the internet has become an important part of our life. When multiple devices need to be connected to the internet the router becomes our best bet.
But today there are lots of routers are available with features like the Dual band, range of the signal, transfer speed and much more.
So how to choose a Best Router?
When you are shopping for a new router don’t get overwhelmed by seeing all that techy specifications of routers, most of the features won’t be relevant to you.
First of all, you need to decide for what purpose you need a router. For example, are you a gamer? Are you a streamer? Or do you live in a big house? Or are you looking for a simple affordable router?
How you answer these questions will help you decide to choose a suitable router for you. However if you into tech features you can decide what works best for you.
But if you are like most people, you may need some help.
So which is the best router in 2019?
Well, despite deciding your use of router there are so many of them available in the market with different features and prices. So how would which works best for you?
You don’t have to worry about it. We did the legwork for you.
We have tested many routers according to their transfer rate, wireless range, signal strength, band, and warranty. And reviewed each one of them and compiled a list Best Routers to get a better Wi-Fi signal.
So when it comes to best routers, here’s a list Best 9 Routers for regular use.
- This is one of the best router available right now.
- This product is from one of the best company in the world.
- In this router, there is 3 set so it will cover your whole house and there will be no dead points.
- It has a Sleek look, Easy setup and Well designed App.
- Mesh technology is a new universal way for full home Wi-Fi coverage. Having this you will not have to feel the need to move near your modems as the three system layout will be an environment of Wi-Fi connectivity.
- A new type of connected system for seamless Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home, helping eliminate dead zones and buffering.
- Replaces your current router, and works your modem and internet service. It’s compatible with major internet service providers including Comcast, Time Warner, and Verizon Fios.
- A single Wifi point covers up to 1,500 sq. ft, a set of three covers homes up to 4,500 sq. ft. Wifi points work together so you can add more if you need additional coverage.
- Network Assist technology keeps your connection fast by always selecting the clearest channel and fastest band for your devices.
- A simple app lets you set up quickly and allows you to see what’s connected, prioritize devices, and pause the Wi-Fi on kids’ devices.
- It is an amazing product and it does the job.
- Keeps itself fast with Network Assist
Advanced software works in the background to manage your network so you never have to. Network Assist always selects the clearest channel and fastest band for your devices.
- A simple way to control what matters
Through the companion app, it’s easy to share your password with guests, prioritize devices on your network, see what’s connected, and more.
- Family Wi-Fi controls
Google WiFi allows you to pause the Wi-Fi on kids’ devices, like during bedtime or dinner time.
- AC1200 2×2 Wave 2 Wi-Fi
Expandable mesh Wi-Fi.
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports per point
WAN and LAN on primary Wifi point.Both act as LAN ports on additional Wifi points.
- Simultaneous dual-band Wifi (2.4GHz / 5GHz)
Supports IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac.
- This router is one of the finest product.
- It has Three antennas for increased coverage and stability.
- The IP based bandwidth control allows you to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each device and WPS button is given for one-touch wireless security encryption.
- The Wireless N speed up to 450Mbps, ideal for bandwidth-intensive tasks like HD video streaming, VoIP, and online gaming.
- This router comes with an 802.11n technology and15x faster with 5x the range of 802.11g
- The Parental Controls is given to managing Internet access on children’s or employees’ computers.
- This router is cheap and very easy to set up and use.
- Game And Stream On A Reliable Network
- 3 x 3 MIMO to stream lag-free video, game online, and take care of all your essentials at up to 450Mbps over 2.4GHz.
- Wireless N (802.11n) technology operates 15x faster than Wireless G (802.11g).
- Three far-reaching 5dBi antennas for increased wireless performance and stability.
- Share files, music, videos, and images over your network using the four Fast Ethernet ports.
- Wi-Fi That Works For You
- Set limits on when and how devices can connect to the internet and keep children safe with parental controls.
- Give every device the bandwidth it needs, setting limits and controlling traffic with IP-Based QoS.
- Connect and Share
Four Fast Ethernet ports for speedy wired connections.
- Backwards Compatible
Backwards-compatible with 802.11b/g.
- Advanced Security Encryption
WPS button for one-touch wireless security encryption.
2-year warranty, 24/7 unlimited technical support by phone.
- The SURFboard SBG6580 Wi-Fi Cable Modem is 3 products in one device: DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem, Dual-Band 802.11n Wi-Fi Access Point and 4-port Gigabit Ethernet Router.
- It has Two-in-one DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem + N600 WiFi Router.
- Its got 8 DOWNLOAD and 4 UPLOAD Channels. Best on Cable Internet Plans of 100 Mbps and below. Supports both IPv4 and IPv6
- The N600 (2.4Ghz N300 + 5Ghz N300) WiFi Router with 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports is Best for residential homes under 2,500 sq. ft. in moderate populations.
- It is Capable of download speeds up to 343 Mbps and Wi-Fi speeds up to 300 Mbps per band.
- The SBG6580 is an affordable, complete solution for your home network. And with built-in security, you never have to worry.
- 8X Faster than DOCSIS 2.0.
- Download speeds up to 343 Mbps.
- DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem.
- 8 download and 4 upload channels.
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6 – the latest Internet standard.
- Compatible with major U.S. Cable Providers.
- 802.11n Wi-Fi.
- Switchable 2.4/5.0 GHz Dual-band.
- Wi-Fi speeds up to 300 Mbps per band.
- 2×2 omni-directional antenna.
- 4-Port Gigabit Ethernet Router.
- This router is Fast and Reliable Wi-Fi Router.
- Also, this is one of the top rated routers available right now.
- This router has Simultaneous dual-band networks, 2.4GHz (600Mbps) and 5GHz (1300Mbps).
- You can Stream 4K Ultra HD video and game online without lag over a clear 5GHz band while using the 2.4GHz band for everyday tasks.
- The Beamforming technology locates wireless devices to create a stronger connection for GREATER COVERAGE.
- The Wireless AC router creates high-speed dual-band Wi-Fi speeds up to 1900 Mbps and increases total throughput up to 430% faster.
- The 1 GHz dual-core processor handles simultaneously wired and wireless connections without interruption.
The USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports are provided to easily share printers, files, and media across your network.
- 1 GHz Dual-Core CPU for Powerful Processing
- At the heart of the Archer C9 is a 1 GHz dual-core processor that balances the demands of your devices to keep their connections fast and uninterrupted.
- Game online, stream movies, download files and share media while the powerful dual-core processor seamlessly manages each Wi-Fi band, every connection and all of the router’s hardware and software.
- Beamforming for Stronger Connections
- Beamforming technology helps the Archer C9’s high-powered dual band antennas locate Wi-Fi devices and focus its wireless signal towards them instead of simply sending the router’s signal in all directions at once.
- With Beamforming, Wi-Fi connections made by the Archer C9 are stronger and more reliable, even as you carry mobile devices like smartphones and tablets from room to room.
- AC1900 Wi-Fi for 4K Streaming
- Wireless AC creates Wi-Fi powerful enough to handle the demand of 4K streaming. Dual 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands allow more devices to connect to your home network at once.
- Experience smoother 4K streaming and online gaming with high-performance AC1900 Wi-Fi that delivers up to 1900 Mbps of dual band Wi-Fi speed.
- Easily Share Content within Your Network
A USB 3.0 port lets you connect external drives to the router and runs 10x faster than USB 2.0 so you can quickly share files, photos, video and music wirelessly with devices connected to your home network.
- Intuitive Mobile Interface
Set up and manage your Wi-Fi through the TP-Link Tether app, available for both Android and iOS. Tether’s simple layout lets you quickly access Wi-Fi settings such as guest privileges, scheduling and device management right from your smartphone.
- Free Lifetime Support from the World’s #1 Consumer Wi-Fi Company
TP-Link is the world’s number one provider of consumer Wi-Fi products. We believe support should be free, so our team is available 24/7 to provide no-cost technical service, including setup assistance, for the lifetime of our products. And for peace of mind, we back each of our products with a two-year warranty.
- The Linksys MAX-STREAM AC1900 provides dual Wi-Fi bands with combined data speeds of up to 1.9 Gbps for high-bandwidth applications.
- Power your streaming and gaming with NextGen AC Wi-Fi, which utilizes Multi-User MIMO technology to keep multiple Wi-Fi devices online at the same time and the same speed.
- It offers 3×3 Wireless-AC technology that delivers three simultaneous data streams for faster performance.
- Ideal for households with high Wi-Fi traffic, this Wi-Fi router allows you to simultaneously connect 12+ devices, including tablets, smartphones, 4K UHD TVs, and game consoles. Multi-User MIMO technology ensures a fast, uninterrupted Wi-Fi connection even when multiple devices are connected at the same time.
- It has 3 external antennas to expand Wi-Fi range throughout a medium-size home.
- You can Connect 4K TV, gaming console, laptop and more with four Gigabit Ethernet ports for wired transfer speeds 10x faster than Fast Ethernet.
- It is Easy to set up, generate guest passwords, monitor your Wi-Fi remotely and more with Smart Wi-Fi software.
- Easy Setup without a CD
Getting the router up and running is simple.
- Just plug the router into a power source and connect it to your Internet modem. Then connect your computer or laptop to the Linksys secure network shown as in the quick start guide and follow the instructions.
- No installation CD is required.
- Dual Band Wireless-AC Delivers Fast Speeds
The Linksys MAX-STREAM AC1900 provides two dedicated Wi-Fi bands with combined speeds of up to 1.9 Gbps, which is double the performance of a single band. The 2.4 GHz band offers speeds of up to 600 Mbps and is ideal for lighter Internet activities and older wireless N and G devices. The second high-speed 5 GHz band delivers speeds of up to 1300 Mbps for online gaming and video streaming. High-bandwidth Wi-Fi activities can be manually assigned to the high-speed 5 GHz band, while older Wi-Fi devices and activities can be assigned to the 2.4 GHz band.
- Beam forming Focuses Wi-Fi to Each Device
The MAX-STREAM AC1900 Router uses Beamforming technology, which enables the router to strengthen the Wi-Fi signal to specific devices, rather than simply sending out Wi-Fi in a general direction.
- USB 3.0 and Gigabit Ethernet Ports for Fast Wired Connection
This Wi-Fi router features a USB 3.0 port that lets you connect an external storage device to transfer files or share devices across your network at speeds 10x faster than USB 2.0. Additionally, four Gigabit Ethernet ports allow you to transfer data 10x faster than Fast Ethernet, ensuring high-speed connectivity for storage devices or wired gaming. The USB 2.0 port is great for smaller file transfers or connecting a printer.
- The AC 1750 Wi-Fi supports up to 450 to 1300 Mbps speeds and high-power external antennas. Ideal for homes with 12 or more Wi-Fi devices
- The Beamforming technology improves range, boosts speed and performance for both 2.4 and 5 GHz devices.
- It comes with a NETGEAR genie App so you can Enjoy more of your connected home. Now with remote access
- Get the fastest WiFi currently available & enjoy a blazing-fast, lag-free WiFi experience for gaming, video streaming or surfing. Also, it has One USB 3.0 Port.
- Maintain high security across your network to help ensure your privacy & family is safe while online. Whether it’s preventing phishing & spyware or just limiting access for kids & guests, NETGEAR has you covered.
- This is router is cheap, easy to set up& use and pretty good for regular uses.
- AC1750 WiFi—450+1300 Mbps speeds.
- Dual core processor boosts performance.
- Advanced features for lag-free gaming.
- Prioritized bandwidth for streaming videos or music.
- 100% faster for mobile devices.
- Ultra-fast file transfer across devices in your home network.
- The TP-Link AC1200 Supports 802.11Ac standard – the next generation of Wi-Fi.
- The Archer C1200 upgrades your network with fast AC1200 Wi-Fi. Dual 5 GHz (867 Mbps) and 2.4 GHz (300 Mbps) bands send up to 1167 Mbps total AC Wi-Fi, letting you watch movies and download files without slowing down your network.
- It has Simultaneous 2.4 GHz 300 Mbps and 5 GHz 867 Mbps connections for 1.2 Gbps of total available bandwidth.
- With USB 2.0 port you can easily share a printer locally and files and media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server.
- The Guest network access provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests sharing your home or office network.
With TP-Link tether, you can manage network management easily at your fingertips.
- It has Three antennas with beamforming technology which create stronger Wi-Fi coverage, while a fast processor keeps connections seamless and uninterrupted.
- The Four Gigabit Ethernet ports provide reliable wired connectivity and a USB port lets you easily share files, photos, and music across your network.
- Fast Processor for Seamless Connections
- At the heart of the Archer C1200 is a processor that intelligently balances the demands of your devices to keep their connections fast and uninterrupted.
- Stream movies, download files and share media while its processor seamlessly manages each Wi-Fi band, every connection and all of the router’s hardware and software.
- Wireless AC for Faster Wi-Fi
- Upgrade to Wireless AC and send fast Wi-Fi across your home. The dual 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi bands connect more devices to your network at once and deliver up to 1167 Mbps in your home—60% more throughput than AC750 routers.
- Jump right into the action of your favorite movie and enjoy what you love without any interruptions.
- Three Antennas with Beamforming for Stronger Coverage
- The Archer C1200’s dual 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands are equipped with beamforming, which locates Wi-Fi devices and focuses the router’s wireless signal toward them instead of sending it in all directions at once.
- Together, they create stronger Wi-Fi connections, even as you carry mobile devices like smartphones and tablets from room to room.
- Gigabit Ethernet for Wired Connections
With its four Gigabit Ethernet ports, the Archer C1200 delivers multiple high-speed wired connections at the same time without compromising performance. Connect your smart TV, PC and streaming box to enjoy watching your favorite movies and shows without waiting.
- Tether and Easy Firmware Updates
Set up and manage your Wi-Fi through the TP-Link Tether app (Android, iOS). Tether’s simple layout lets you quickly change Wi-Fi settings from your smartphone at home or away. Plus, the Archer C1200’s Web UI grants easy access to the latest firmware, alerting you when critical updates are available.
- World’s #1 Consumer Wi-Fi Brand
Nearly half the people in the world who use Wi-Fi networking products use TP-Link. With over 150,000 products shipped daily, substantial investment in research and development and meticulous in-house design, manufacturing, and testing, we’re proud to be the world leader in Wi-Fi.
- You can SET IT UP IN 3 MINUTES using Touchscreen Wizard, NO PC/Mac/CD needed for Setup or Management.
- This is a MULTI-PURPOSE USAGE device so You can use this as primary WiFi Router or Range Extender or Access Point or Wireless Bridge – No built-in DSL modem.
- Also, it has a UNIVERSAL RANGE EXTENDER MODE which is Compatible with any existing router and PC, Windows, Mac, Linux, iPhone, iPad, Android, XBOX.
- This router is Pretty easy to set up and easy to use.
- Network Notifications Anywhere
- Do you know who is using your Wi-Fi network and for how long? Easy! Enable notifications to know whenever anyone joins or leaves your WiFi network.
- Block Unwanted Devices
- You may have given your password to a neighbor and now want to get them off your WiFi network? No need to go through the trouble of resetting your password. A simple tap in the Almond app will block them.
- Parental Controls
- With so many devices in your house, it is difficult to keep track of your children’s surfing habits. Our parental controls enable you to schedule and manage the amount of time they spend online.
- Use it either as a Wireless Router or a Range Extender / Repeater or an Access Point or a Wireless Bridge!
- If you already have an existing router but are not happy with its range, Almond can help you extend its range wirelessly! also, It is compatible with most routers from Apple, Netgear, Linksys, Cisco, Belkin, Dlink, Asus, Verizon, AT&T, etc.
- Almond can be used as a full-featured Wireless WiFi Router with speeds up to 300Mbps. Just connect it to your Cable/DSL/Fiber modem and follow the intuitive on-screen instructions to set it up. You can also connect your older devices (PC/TV) that only have Ethernet to a WiFi network.
- Securifi takes Security very seriously. Unlike other routers, Almond is fully secure out of the box. Also, each Almond ships with a unique and random name (SSID) and password set at the factory. Almond default SSID’s ‘nomap‘ tag prevents your router from being recorded in Google’s Location Tracking Database.
- It has a combined dual-band data rates of 1900 Mbps for three times faster performance than 802.11n routers.
- The Broadcom TurboQAM technology increases the wireless-N data rate to 600 Mbps for 33% faster performance
- It comes with a Dual-core processor for fast and responsive performance with Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB devices.
- ASUS AiCloud cloud service to access, sync, share, and stream your data wherever you are, even connect to other compatible routers creating a private cloud server with family and friends
- The Dual-band 3×3 AC1900 Wifi 4-port Gigabit Router with AiProtection Powered by Trend Micro.
- Five Gigabit Ethernet ports for fast, stable wired network connections, Dual USB ports with USB 3.0 for ten times faster data transfer than USB 2.0.
- With built-in USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports, you can connect USB-enabled devices, such as external storage drives, printers, or a 3G/4G dongle to your ASUS router and share them via Wi-Fi while AiProtection powered by Trend Micro keeps your network secure.
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi with TurboQAM Wi-Fi acceleration
The ASUS RT-AC68U features dual-band data rates of up to 1900 Mbps: 1300 Mbps 802.11ac at 5 GHz gives Gigabit-speed wireless data rates, as Broadcom TurboQAM technology super-charges the 2.4 GHz 802.11n performance up to 600 Mbps with compatible devices.
- Do more at once with a 1GHz dual-core CPU inside
Powered by a 1 GHz dual-core processor, the RT-AC68U eliminates the performance drops that plague other busy home networks. With award winning ASUS Routers, 4K HD video streaming is always smooth, crystal clear for VoIP calls, and online gaming is never interrupted.
- Enhanced signal range and stability
ASUS AiRadar with exclusive ASUS RF fine-tuning intelligently strengthens wireless connectivity using 802.11ac beamforming technology for high power amplification. This ensures extended coverage, dynamic data speed increases, and enhanced stability.
- AiProtection Powered by Trend Micro
Just as wireless technology has evolved, online threats have similarly evolved. AiProtection provides multi-stage protection against these threats. From vulnerability protection and malicious site blocking to preventing already-infected devices from transmitting personal data, AiProtection keeps your digital playground safe and sound.
- ASUSWRT User Interface
The RT-AC68U features the enhanced, intuitive ASUSWRT user interface, which gives you easy access to both the 3-step web-based installation process and a wealth of robust advanced options.